Scrap Happy Sewing :: now shipping!

3.11.2015

 Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing

I'm so nervous but so happy to share with you, sweet crafty friends, that my book, Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing, published with David and Charles (F+W Media), is shipping this week from Amazon in the US! It was originally scheduled to be released in April, but has arrived early and will begin landing on doorsteps over the next few days today! The shipping dates to countries outside of the US appear to be as scheduled in April but I will let you know if that changes!

This hardly seems real, and I have each and every one of you to thank for reading, supporting, and stitching with me and my little blog--you have all helped to make this dream come true!

Here are some of the projects from Scrap Happy Sewing:

 pajama bears from Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing
pajama bear softies

 pincushions from Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing
scrappy pincushions

 tote bag from Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing
on-the-go tote bag

 sewing kits from Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing
and these cute little sewing kits!

Each project has step-by-step instructions with photos and tips, just like my individual sewing patterns, so that whether you are new to sewing, new to a particular type of project, or someone who needs visual instructions (like me!), you will have lots of help along the way. The templates are full sized, too!

 Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing

I can't wait to see your #scraphappysewing projects!

Happy Stitching!

14 comments:

  1. I received my copy today, and I am totally in love with so many of the projects! I usually only like one or two projects in a book, but I'm drooling over a whole dozen of your patterns! Great book! I'm really looking forward to creating some of these adorable projects!
    In other words, *breathe* because it's it's out in the world, and people already love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought mine and it is due to arrive Friday! I can not wait to see it in person!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Kim, I will check amazon soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! The book looks delightful. I'm sure you're very proud, as you should be :) A book! Way exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim,
    I ordered your book yesterday and it just arrived this afternoon! I can't wait for some quiet time tonight so I can pour over it. It looks amazing!
    Congratulations!!
    Megan in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered it a few days ago and have it in my hands now. Its beautiful and there isn't a single item in it that I wont be making. Thank you Kim! I've been following you since before I learned how to sew and its because of your blog that I finally took the leap and learned how.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Cara, what a sweet (and reassuring!) thing to say! I'm so thrilled to be getting happy feedback so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Maria and Megan, I hope you love it!!

    Jamie, oh gosh, I'm so that glad I could be a part of your crafty journey! I hope you get lots of inspiration from my book! And a heartfelt thank you, your kind words mean so much to me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got mine ordered and can't wait! Looks so good! Love the projects you shared! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! How exciting for you! I love your projects and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute stuff! Those bears are adorable! Think I'll put this on my Amazon wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm SOOOO excited to be part of the blog hop! I LOVE your book and all the projects...It's been a hard decision to choose what I want to make! I want to do it all! ♥

    ReplyDelete